Isabelle & Alain GASNOT
- Arrival : between 5.30 p.m. and 9 p.m.
Please call us on 02 54 83 85 43 if you should arrive later
It is recommended to book your restaurant before your arrival
- Departure : between 8:30 am and 11:00 am
- Breakfast: between 8:30 am and 10:00 am
Point of Tourist Info
Contactez ou Passez à l'Office de Tourisme Sologne Côté Sud, une équipe de conseillers en séjours vous accueille et vous conseille toute l’année !
Téléphone: +33 (0)2 54 76 43 89
5 minutes by car, Mur de Sologne or Soings en Sologne
- grocery store, a
- a pizza distributor (only at Mur)
5 minutes by car - Mur de Sologne or Soings en Sologne -
- tobacconist (cigarettes, magazines, games, stamps),
- post office,
- Service station, car wash, mechanic
- Tea Room (Mur de Sologne)
- Restaurant Le Blason (ouvert uniquement le midi) - Mur de Sologne : 02 54 83 83 86
- Ferme Auberge du Poirier Bizet - Mur de Sologne: 02 54 83 94 08
- Le Vieux Fusil - Soings en Sologne - 02 54 98 71 31
- L'Agriculture - Soings en Sologne - 02 54 98 73 40
Equipment of our rooms
- Independent entrances
- Shower room and separate toilet in the bedroom
- Dunloppino brand comfort beds
- Dimensions: 160x200 and 80x200
- Duvet (beds are made)
- 2 pillows per person
- Cot, bottle warmer, bathtub, diaper bags, high chair, booster seat (free of charge upon reservation)
- Kettle with infusions, coffees, teas and sugars
- glasses and cups
- 1 small bottle of water
- a table and chairs
- Free and unlimited WiFi - the connection address and the code will be given to you on site -
- 2 hand towels and a glove per person
- 1 Shampoo / shower per person
- Hair dryer
Aroud our house
- Haïkoo, the Belgian Malinois shepherd, male, 8 years old, welcomes you at the car park and guides you to the reception
- Mimisiku, the cat, was born on the farm where we buy the milk
- Jaïa, the alpine goat, comes from a goat farm producing Selles Sur Cher PDO cheese
- Nivéa de la Corbaz, Franche Montagne, 10 years old, arrived from pastures Switzerland
- Leïla, Lusitanienne, is our memory; she is 28 years old
We offer rental of the meadow, hay provided, but without shelter.
Take a stroll around our house on a 6,500 m2 park with trees and flowers.
At the foot of the bamboo hedge, flowers, roses, shrubs for garden birds, flourish in color and fragrance.
Sit for a moment on a bench under the weeping willow to admire the Japanese carps, goldfish and sturgeon in the basin.
3 garden furniture and other benches await you for a breath of fresh air or your dinner.
Your children will enjoy the outdoor gamescription.
Within a few steps you will find the forest paths surrounded by ponds.
It is a privileged moment where we can exchange and share.
It is served in the family dining room or on the terrace in front of the pool, between 8:30 am and 10:00 am.
To start the day off right, we offer a varied and generous menu
- local products: farm milk, flaky brioche, apple juice, Selles sur Cher PDO goat cheese, honey, Poulain chocolate
- homemade: jams, yogurts, orange juice, cakes, honey madeleines
- others: cereals, Nutella Ricoré, leaf teas
On request, we can offer you cold meats.
Do not hesitate to let us know your intolerance to satisfy you as well as possible.
Enjoy your meal
Voucher and documents
Discover our documents :
- QR code (download our site)
- discount offers
- the sites accepting reductions
- the restaurants that we appreciated: it is imperative to book before your arrival
- the completed police form to return to us (except for France)
- the welcome booklet
- a satisfaction questionnaire
- Fire department: 18
- SAMU: 15
- Police: 17
- Medical office : 02 54 98 71 58 (Soings) - 02 54 83 87 19 (Mur)
- Dentist: 02 54 83 87 19 (Sologne Wall)
- Physiotherapist: 06 81 87 84 17
- Nurses: 02 54 83 98 33 (Mur et Soings)
- Hospital Romorantin : 02 54 88 33 00
We are both from the North of the Loir in Cher, bordering the Eure and Loir.
We have worked for more than 30 years near Orléans
- At the Renault branch for Alain, as a mechanic
- at Gemey Maybelline (L'Oréal) for Isabelle, as export customer manager
In 2009, at Alain's retirement, we wanted to turn this first page of our life.
From vacationers, we have become hosts to receive in turn.
We are passionate about heritage, terroir and nature.
We chose to settle between the Châteaux of the Loire and the Cher, the Beauval zoo, in a quiet area, near a forest surrounded by ponds.
We fell in love with this character longhouse Solognote.
The attics have been transformed into guest rooms.
We were able to invest in our preferred areas:
- Alain's dadas is the horse and the outsiders
- the decoration and the cooking fascinate Isabelle
Our greatest pleasure is to welcome our guests as friends, with simplicity and conviviality, to share our experiences.
We will guide you in your desires of discovery and will share our good addresses.
It is an old farmhouse from the 20th century.
The former owners, small farmers and relatives of our neighbors, lived there in complete self-sufficiency.
It is located in the Sologne Viticole where small market gardening fields (asparagus, strawberries, leeks), the vineyards of Touraine and Cheverny, forests with multiple species (oaks, conifers, birches), goat farms that produce OAP Selles sur Cher.
Our house was restored in 2009 by local companies and by us.
We have chosen to use hemp wool for insulation, solar panels for hot water production and a heat pump for heating.
We have kept its authenticity, the local tufa stone used for castles and the brick made in Sologne.
This house, 40 meters long, is called a "longère".
Sanitary protocol applied for COVID-19
Come stay with us in peace, we do everything to welcome you in the best health and safety conditions.
- Eco-friendly cleaning kit offered and changed between each rental, including the following 3 ECOLABEL products: floor, dishes and multi-surfaces
- 100% recyclable disposable pads and pillowcases offered for each rental - OR the pads and pillowcases are washed at high temperature and changed at each rental -
- Provision of protective equipment changed between each rental: hydroalcoholic gel, various disinfectants and eco-friendly for cleaning, hand soap, 100% recycled toilet paper…
- Cleaning provided between each rental with ECOLABEL products and disinfectants
- Recycling bin in the furnished room or the bedroom to facilitate waste management
- Availability of the cleaning, health security and eco-friendly checklist